UGC NET 2018 Answer Keys Released
The National Testing Agency (NTA), the organising body of the National Eligibility Test (UGC NET 2018) has released the question paper, answer sheet of the NET examination. The candidates who have appeared in the examination can check and download UGC NET 2018 Answer Keys from the official website, nta.ac.in. The answer keys of the UGC NET examination will be released by December 31, and the results on January 10.
“The NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys. No grievance with regard to answer key(s) after declaration of result of UGC NET December, 2018 will be entertained,” mentioned the official notification.
Over 1.8 lakh candidates had registered for UGC NET that was concluded on December 22, 2018.A total of 65.3 per cent appeared for the exam on Day 1 and 72.8 per cent attempted the exam on Day 2.
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and College
How to download UGC NET 2018 Answer Keys?
- Go to the official website of the UGC NET exam, ntanet.ac.in
- On the home page, Click on the link “UGC-NET”
- A new page will open
- Click on the link, “View Question Paper and Response”
- Enter your application number and password/DOB in the fields provided
- Answer Keys will be displayed on the screen
- Take print out of images of OMR sheets, recorded responses, answer keys and challenges submitted by them for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results, Jobs and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect