TNPSC Group 4 2014 – How to apply online ? – TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2014 – Last date to apply 12.11.2014 and Exam Date 21.12.2014
TNPSC is all set to conduct TNPSC Group 4 2014 written examination on 21.12.2014, to recruit candidates for 4963 Group 4 Posts of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Steno Typist, Field Surveyor and Draftsman.
It is announced by TNPSC that last date to apply for this Group 4 Recruitment 2014 is 12.11.2014 and that applications for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2014 are to be applied online only at TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
A valid e-mail ID (or) Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially.
All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online.
Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
How to apply online ?
2) Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3) Select the name of the post (or) service for which you wish to apply.
4) If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5) If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
Note : Candidate who have One Time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password, have to apply separately for all notifications. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
TNPSC Group 4 2014 Online application – Mode of Fee Payment:-
Select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
TNPSC Group 4 2014 Online application – Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card) :-
1) In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
2) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back (or) Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
3) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration / Application Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration / Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
TNPSC Group 4 2014 Online application – Offline Payment (Post Office (or) Indian Bank) :-
1) For offline mode of payment, candidates have to select either Post Office (or) Indian Bank Branch.
2) Click “SUBMIT” to submit the Application form.
3) Candidates will be provided with Registration / Application Number and password.
Candidates should note that the Registration / Application Number and password.
4) On Submission, system will generate the payment Chalan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank (or) the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment.
5) Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment Chalan from the Branch. Check that the Chalan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name, DP Code Number and Deposit Date have been noted in the Chalan by the Branch authorities.
6) Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office (or) in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.
TNPSC Group 4 2014 Online application – Print Option:-
1) After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF
2) On entering Registration / Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
3) Candidates need not send the printout of the online application (or) any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
a) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee/ intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the TNPSC’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
b) TNPSC does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TNPSC.
c) Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID (or) Mobile Number to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
d) There is a provision to modify the submitted Online Application. Candidates are advised to make use of this facility to correct their details in the Online Application if any till last date of submission. This modification facility will be available upto the last date for applying online for the particular post. After this date, no modification will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care and caution while filling in the Online Application. No modification in fee payment details will be permitted for candidates who pay fees/ intimation charges through the online mode. Since certain fields are firm, fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
e) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify each and every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate (or) his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
f) Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances AFTER THE LAST DATE FOR Editing/ Updating application details specified. TNPSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application (or) omission to provide the required details in the application form.
g) Commission is not responsible for the online payment failure.
h) Any clarification may be obtained from the Help Desk (No.1800 425 1002)
Check the following links for other important information on TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2014
[catlist tags=”tnpsc-group-4-recruitment” numberposts=10]