TNPSC Asst Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2015 – Online applications to be submitted on or before 28.2.2015
TNPSC Asst Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2015 – Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has issued Notification No.01/2015 dated 30.1.2015 (Advertisement No.405) for the recruitment of ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER to fill 417 posts. The details of the recruitment are given below:
Vacancy distribution details
Name of the Post : Assistant Agricultural Officer
- General Turn – 128 Posts
- BC – 110 Posts
- BCM – 15 Posts
- MBC/DC – 84
- SC – 63 Posts
- SC (A) – 13 Posts
- ST – 4
GT- General Turn, BC – Backward Class, BCM – Backward Class Muslim, MBC/DC – Most Backward Class/ Denotified Community, SC – Scheduled Caste, SC(A) – Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), ST – Scheduled Tribe,
Total number of posts – 417 Posts
- Last date for submission of applications – 27.02.2015
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office – 02.03.2015
- Date and time of written examination
Paper-1 – Agriculture
(Diploma Standard) – 18.4.15 – 10AM to 1 PM
Paper – II – General Studies (HSc Standard) – 18.4.15 – 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM
Age : 18 to 30 years for General Category and for all others there is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualification :
- Pass in HSc (+2)
- Diploma in Agriculture from recognised University. Candidate have to upload the scanned copy of the Agricultural Diploma Certificate.
- Should have passed 10th (X) Exam with Tamil as one of the subjects.
- Written Test
- Oral Test / Interview
Scheme of objective type written examination
- Paper I – 200 questions – 3 hours – 300 Marks
- Paper – II – 100 questions – 2 hours – 200 Marks
- Interview and Record – 70 Marks
- Total 570 marks
Minimum Marks for Selection – Candidates of General Category should secure 228 marks and Reserved Category should secure 171 marks.
Examination Fee : Rs.150/- towards Examination Fee of Rs.100 and Application Fee of Rs.50). Candidates who are exempted from Examination fee need not pay Exam Fee and One time registration scheme candidates are exempted from application fee.
Payment can be made online as well as offline mode.
How to apply for TNPSC Asst Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2015
- Candidates have to apply online only through Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Candidates should have scanned image of passport size photo and signature
- Candidate should have valid email id or mobile number.