TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts from the official website of TNPSC, tnpscexams.in. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 27.01.2019 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts through online from the official website, tnpscexams.in.
TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details:
|SI No||Name of the Post and Code. No||Name of the Service and Code No.||No. of Post|
|1||Assistant Agricultural Officer (2016-2019) (Post Code No.3101)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service (Code No.102)||576 Posts|
|2||Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for ST candidates only) (Post Code No.3101)||04 Posts|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27.12.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||27.01.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||29.01.2019|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||07.04.2019 FN (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||07.04.2019 AN (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)|
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
(i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
(ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below :-
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019:
(i) Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
(ii) Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
(i) The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC + Diploma Course(10+2+2). The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.
(ii) Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted for this recruitment [Section 25(b) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service ) Act 14/2016]. (Refer para 10 of the “Instructions to Applicants “)
(iii) The candidates those who are having higher qualification in the relevant field without having the prescribed qualification viz. Diploma in Agriculture are not eligible to apply for direct recruitment to this post.
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (Should have completed)||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 years||No Maximum Age limit|
|“Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||18 years||30 Years (Should not have completed)|
How to apply for TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019?
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2. One-Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
5. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
6. One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE -TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
11. Print Option
a) After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
12. One -Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results, Jobs and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect