Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 Admission Merit List – Check TN MBBS/BDS Provision Rank List @ www.tnhealth.org
Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 Admission Merit List – The MBBS / BDS merit list of Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 Admission has been declared on 14th June 2014. The merit list of Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 Admission was also calculated based on various factors like community categories, reservation criteria, inter-se merit guidelines, etc. Normally it is calculated based on Class XII Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu has declared the Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 Admission Rank List of all the candidates who applied for the Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 Admission.
On the basis of Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 Admission Rank List candidates will be called for counselling and they may exercise their option as per their eligibility norms. Admissions to the undergraduate medical courses in government and private medical and dental colleges of Tamil Nadu will be based on Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 Rank List. Date and schedule of Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 counselling will be available soon. The selection will be made on merit basis according to following rules of reservation as mentioned by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Open Competition – 31 %
- Backward Class – 30 %
- Most Back ward Class – 20 %
- Scheduled Caste – 18 %
- Scheduled Tribe – 1 %
Within 30% reservation for Backward Classes, 3.5% will be provided for Muslims and 16% of seats out of the 18% quota will be earmarked to Scheduled Caste of the Arunthathiyar Community.
Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 Admission Merit List will be calculated as follows :
- Weighted Total Marks for a maximum of 200
- Percentage in Biology after normalization
- Percentage in Physics and Chemistry taken together
- Percentage in Botany and Zoology taken together after normalization)
- Weighted total marks for a maximum of 200 either Biology + Physics and Chemistry or Botany and Zoology + Physics and Chemistry
- The percentage and the weighted total should be accurate to two decimals
- Only the Marks obtained in the science subjects in the HSC qualifying examination as a whole in the first appearance will be taken into consideration for the allotment of seats to the candidates
- The improvement marks in +2 examinations of any year will not be considered, also the marks obtained through part by part appearance in +2 examination will not be considered including for natives of Tamil Nadu who have passed any other equivalent examination from other boards/states
- If claiming of improvement marks for selection to MBBS / BDS is detected at any point of time it will lead to cancellation of selection and removal of his/ her name from rank list
How to Download Tamil Nadu Medical 2014 Admission Merit List :
- Go to Official Web portal http://www.tnhealth.org/
- Navigate to the link “Provisional Merit List for MBBS/BDS Course 2014 – 2015 Session” and click on it
- Provision Merit List will be appeared on screen in PDF format.
- Download and save it in your computer.
- Students can Check their results
“All the Best to the Candidates”