SSC Western Region Recruitment 2014 – 118 Vacancies – Apply for Draughtsman, Jr Tech Asst and Other Posts @ www.sscwr.net
SSC Western Region Recruitment 2014 – Staff Selection Commission Western Region ((SSCWR) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Draughtsman, Junior Technical Assistant, Naval Armament Depot, Dietitian Grade III, Senior Scientific Assistant and other Posts for filling up of 118 Vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC Western Region Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 14th August 2014. Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – SSC Western Region Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Vacancies – 118 Posts
Name of the Posts :
- Assistant Epigraphist (Arabic and Persian Inscriptions): 03 Posts
- Dietitian Grade III: 15 Posts
- Bosun: 05 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 08 Posts
- Clerk: 01 Post
- Assistant Manager cum Storekeeper: 01 Post
- Photographer Grade III: 01 Post
- Junior Cartographic Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant: 21 Posts
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
- Store Superintendent: 01 Post
- Senior Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Draughtsman Grade I: 34 Posts
- D/o Indigenisation, Drawing & Specification Wing (Engg Eqpt): 06 Posts
- D/o Indigenisation, Drawing & Specification Wing (Vehicle): 28 posts
- Library and Information Assistant: 04 Posts
- Central Water and Power Research Station: 02 Posts
- Archaeological Survey of India: 01 Post
- Zoological Survey of India: 01 Post
- Naval Armament Depot: 13 Posts
- Chargeman II (Ammunition Workshop): 10 Posts
- Chargeman II (Factory): 03 Posts
- Quarantine Inspector: 03 Posts
- Deputy Ranger: 03 Posts
- Senior Radio Technician: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Western Region Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit is
- 18-30 years for Posts 1 to 4, 9 to 11, 13, 14, 15 (a), 17 & 19,
- 18-27 years for Posts 5, 6, 8 & 12,
- 18-25 years for Posts 7, 15 (c) & 16 and
- 18-28 years for Posts 15 (b) & 18 as on closing date for receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (10+2) & Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering for Post 14, Degree in Commerce or Economics or degree in Law for Post 9, P.G degree in Food Nutrition or Dietetics and Food Service management for Post 2, Bachelor of Science degree or Diploma in Engineering for Post 16. Refer to the notification for post wise qualification details.
Examination Fee :
- Candidates need to Pay Rs.50/- in the form of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” available at the counter of all Post Offices. Recruitment Fee Stamps may be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter Clerks of any Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the issuing office on the Application Form itself. No Fee for Female, SC, ST, PH & Ex Servicemen candidates.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Personality Test/ Skill Test/ Screening Test/ Proficiency Test/ Interview.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for SSC Western Region Recruitment 2014 can send their applications in prescribed format along with examination fees, photograph affixed on application form and attested copies of certificates in support of age proof, educational qualifications, experience, caste etc and one self addressed envelope of size 12 x 25 cm, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of ______ Category No WR- _____ Advertisement No: WR/1/2014 to the following address on or before 14-08-2014 by 05.00 PM and 21-08-2014 by 05.00 PM for Far Flung Areas.
The Regional Director
Staff Selection Commission (WR),
1st Floor, Pratishtha Bhavan,
101, MK Road, Mumbai, Pin-400020
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14-08-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (Far Flung areas): 21-08-2014