Staff Selection Commission SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Results 2015 – Declaration of Result of Written Examination
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Results 2015 – Staff Selection Commission (Government Of India) has declared Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ written Examination 2015 results with marks. All appeared candidates can check results here.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Final Results 2014 – Skill Test Conducted on 26.11.2014
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Final Results 2014 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted Stenographer Grade “C” and Grade “D” posts during 2014. The written examination was conducted on 14.09.2014 and the skill test conducted on 26.11.2014. Now the final result of the Stenographer C and D Grade is published in the SSC official web site ssc.nic.in.
Criteria followed by SSC for allocation of Stenographer Grade C and D candidates
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ : up to 5% mistakes for UR and up to 7% mistakes for all reserved category candidates.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ : up to 7% mistakes for UR and up to 10% mistakes for all reserved category candidates.
- Allocation of candidates to Steno Grade ‘C’ and Steno Grade ‘D’ was done on the basis of merit-cum-option and thereafter to different service/departments/cadres within the post.
- Candidates were considered for only one post, as per their merit-cum-option.
- Candidates were considered for preferences opted by them as per the online Verified Data sent by the Regional Offices of SSC.
SSC has adopted the following Preferences for Stenographer Grade ‘C’
D. Central Administrative Tribunal
E. Election Commission
F. Ministry of External Affairs
Preferences for Stenographer Grade ‘D’
I. Election Commission
J. Income Tax Settlement Commission
K. Indian Coast Guard
L. Ministry of Labour & Employment
M. Ministry of Water Resources
N. Ministry of External Affairs
O. Ministry of Railways
P. Narcotics Control Bureau
R. Presidents’ Secretariat