SSC LDC DEO Recruitment 2014 – 1997 Vacancies – Apply Online for SSC CHSL Exam @ http://ssconline.nic.in/
SSC LDC DEO Recruitment 2014 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of LDC and DEO Postman and Mail Guard Posts in various Postal Divisions/ Units in Andhra Pradesh Circle for filling up of 410 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for SSC LDC DEO Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format from 21.07.2014 to 18.08.2014..
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – SSC LDC DEO Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Vacancies – 1997 Nos.
Name of the Post :
- Data Entry Operator : 1006 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 991 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSC LDC DEO Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 18 years for 27 years as on 01-08-2014.
- In other words candidates born not before 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1996.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates must have passed the Intermediate/ 10+2/ 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee :
- General and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- while SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Application fee should be paid through Offline and Online.
- In case of offline, candidates need to pay through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only at Departmental Post offices and should be pasted on the application form and got cancelled at the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp.
- In case of online, candidates can paid application through SBI Challan or online account with SBI.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination, Skill Test for the post of Data Entry Operator and Written Test and Typing Test for the post of Lower Division Clerk on Computer.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for SSC LDC DEO Recruitment 2014 are required to apply through online mode on SSC’s official website at ssconline.nic.in. After filling online application candidates are required to take print out of the system generated online application form for further use.
- Candidates can also submit their application through sending application form in prescribed format in case of Offline mode.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Go to the Official Website www.ssconline.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in.
- Navigate to the link of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2014.
- Click on Part I of Application Form.
- Fill all marked details and click on submit button.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Complete your application process by uploading picture and signature.
Important Dates :
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 19-07-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application (Part I): 14-08-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application (Part II): 19-08-2014\
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (Offline) for flung areas: 26-08-2014
- Date of Written Examination: 02-11-2014