South Western Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment 2014 – 278 Vacancies – Apply Online for SWR Act Apprentices Posts @ www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
South Western Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment 2014 – South Western Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the Recruitment of Act Apprentice Posts in trades of Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Painter and Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA) for filling up of 278 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for South Western Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 18.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – South Western Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment 2014:
Name of the Posts : Act Apprentices
- Fitter : 123 Posts
- Turner : 26 Posts
- Machinist : 30 Posts
- Welder : 37 Posts
- Electrician : 24 Posts
- Painter (G) : 18 Posts
- PASAA : 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for South Western Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be between 15 years to 24 years as on 14-04-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the State Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation/ 10th Class on 10+2 system or its equivalent with I.T.I approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the relevant trade and should be registered with local employment exchange.
Application Fee :
- No application fee is to be paid.
Pay Scale :
- For Stipend details, please refer the detailed advertisement.
Selection Process :
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in Metric or 10th standard in 10+2 examination system & Medical Examination.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for South Western Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment 2014 are required to send their applications in the prescribed format enclosed with all attested documents to official address on or before 18th August 2014.
The Chief Workshop Manager,
South Western Railway,
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receipt of Application form: 18-08-2014