SBI PO Admit Card 2014 – State Bank of India Probationary Officer Admit Card 2014 – Download @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Admit Card 2014 will be released by State Bank of India in its official website www.sbi.co.in as the last date of applying online for SBI PO Posts is already over. It is expected that SBI Admit Card 2014 would be issued once the last date for applying for SBI Probationary Officer examination 2014 manually (off-line application) is over on 28th April 2014
SBI PO Recruitment Examination 2014 is to be conducted June 2014. Exact Date of SBI PO Exam 2014 is yet to be announced. SBI PO Admit card 2014 to be issued presently will be relating to the Written examination. Candidates who are successfully clearing SBI PO Written Examination will be called for Interview and Group Discussion.
SBI PO Admit Card 2014 – Procedure to download from SBI official website
- Visit Official Website at www.sbi.co.in
- Proceed to Recruitment Page by clicking the link found in the left vertical menu
- In the list of recruitment related links in this page click SBI PO Admit Card 2014
- In the new window enter to your application number / roll number / Registration number for SBI PO 2014
- Click Submit button
- Your SBI PO Admit will be displayed now
- Take a print out for future use.
SBI PO Admit Card 2014 has to be carried by the Candidate to the examination center on the date of Examination and admit card has to be presented before Examination authorities to confirm your candidature.
SBI PO Recruitment 2014 – Selection Procedure :
Phase 1 Written examination :
- Objective type Questions : 200 Marks
- Descriptive Type Questions : 50 Marks
Phase 2 Group Discussion and Interview:
- SBI PO Group Discussion : 20 Marks
- SBI PO Interview : 30 Marks
A Rank list will be prepared based on marks scored by the Candidates who successfully pass SBI PO Written Examination 2014.