SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2014 – SBI Clerical Exam Hall Ticket 2014 – State Bank Clerk Exam Call Letter 2014 – Download at sbi.co.in
Update: 20.11.2014 : SBI Clerk Result 2014 Declared Click here to get the results
SBI Assistant Call Letter 2014 is available for download at http://www.sbi.co.in. State Bank of India conducts Clerical Cadre Examination from 26.07.2014 to 30.08.2014. Candidates who have applied for SBI Clerical Cadre Examination can download their Call Letter from the following official IBPS website admit card link. It is informed in the official SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2014 web page that Online Exam Call letter for Candidates who registered during extended period for Jammu & Kashmir may download their call letter from 15.07.2014 onwards. Other candidates can download their SBI Clerk Exam Hall ticket now
SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card Download procedure – Frequently Asked Questions compiled by State Bank of India
1. How do I download my call letter?
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD or REGISTRATION NO. & DATE OF BIRTH at the required places to download the Call Letter.
2. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
3. Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
4. My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him.
5. I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement. Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
6. I have registered more than one application?
In case you have registered more than once, only last registration is retained. Therefore, to download your Call Letter, you must enter the registration No. of the application that you submitted last.
SBI Clerk Examination 2014 – Important Information :
- Download English Advertisement
- Download Hindi Advertisement
- Clarifications ( Hindi / English)
- Apply Online
- Call Letter for Pre-exam Training (Only for SC/ST/Minority Candidates)
- Call Letter for Written Exam
- Acquaint Yourself Booklet (Hindi / English)
- Scribe Declaration Form
- Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2014-15/02
- On-line registration of application : 26.05.2014 TO 14.06.2014
- Payment of fee : On-line 26.05.2014 TO 14.06.2014
- Off line 28.05.2014 TO 17.06.2014