SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2014 – 267 Vacancies – Apply Online for OCT, ACT & MSP Trainee Posts @ www.sail.co.in
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2014 – The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Durgapur Steel Plant has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Attendant-cum-Technician & Medical Service Provider Posts, for filling up of 267 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 05.09.2014 to 08.10.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2014 :
Total No of Posts: 267 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
I. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) :
- Mechanical: 72 Posts
- Electrical: 39 Posts
- Metallurgy 16 Posts
- Civil 05 Posts
- Chemical 11 Posts
- Electronics: 11 Posts
II. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee):
- Welder: 44 Posts
- Fitter: 33 Posts
- Electrician: 27 Posts
III. Medical Service Provider (Trainee):
- Radiology: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 06 Posts
- Dietician: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidate upper age should be 28 years as on 01-08-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in relevant discipline of Engineering for Sl no I Post,
- Matriculation and ITI (full time) in relevant trades only for Sl no II Post,
- B.Sc. in Paramedical Technology (Radiology) for Sl no III (1) Post,
- Degree in Pharmacy or 10+2 (Science) with full time Diploma in Pharmacy for Sl no III (2) Post,
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in Dietetics/ Food & Nutrition/ Clinical Nutrition for Sl no III(3) Post.
Selection Process :
- Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- General/ OBC, Rs.50/- for Departmental candidate for Sl no 1 & 3 Posts, Rs.150/- General/ OBC, Rs.50/- for Departmental candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- Pay in Slip (SBI Challan): Candidates have to pay the fee in Power Jyoti Current account No. 32336462661 at SBI, Durgapur Main Branch (Branch Code-0074), Durgapur at nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan”.
- Net Banking/ Credit or Debit card payment: Candidates have to pay the fee by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking online.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those whose are interested in applying for SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through the website www.sail.co.in from 05-09-2014 to 08-10-2014.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-09-2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-10-2014.