RRB SSE CMA Answer Key 2014 – Exam held on 21st December – Official Answer key from RRB
RRB Senior Section Engineer / CMA Exam Answer key 2014 / RRB SSE/CMA Solved Question Paper 2014 / Download RRB SSE /CMA Answer Key 2014 / How to get RRB SSE/CMA Paper Solution 2014 / Download RRB Senior Section Engineer Answer Key 2014 / RRB 2014 Solution Paper Download / RRB 21/12/2014 SSE Exam Key Paper / RRB Key / RRB SSE/CMA Answer Key / RRB SSE/CMA Answer Sheet 2014 /
RRB SSE CMA Answer Key 2014 – How will get the RRB SSE/CMA Paper Solution 2014 ? The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has conducted the written examination on 21st December 2014 at various pre-defined exam centres for the recruitment of Senior Section Engineer vacancies.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Sr Section Engineer (SSE) exam Answer Key will is available on http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/. Candidates who have written the exam, can download RRB SSE/CMA exam Answer Key.
How to download RRB SSE CMA Answer Key 2014
- TSG001 SSE Group and TSG002 for CMA exams are published with provisional answer keys.
- There are three sets of question papers viz., Red Green and Yellow and each colour has four sets and the key is provided in each set.
- Question paper contain a code at the bottom of every page. If the third digit from right is "1" then your paper is "Set – 1". Likewise for set-2, 3 and 4.
Download your set of RRB SSE/CMA Answer Key 2014
How to make representation if differ with the provisional answers given?
Candidates can make representations to the RRB at the following address on or before 16.01.2015
The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Board, No:18, Millers Road, Bangalore – 560 046
Your representation should have
- Question number and your solution along with your postal address.
- Each solution should be accompanied with a DD for Rs.100 drawn in favour of "The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore".
- A confirmation mail to email-id [email protected] enclosing the scanned copy of your suggested solution and DD to be sent for speedy processing of your claim.
- If your claim is accepted the fee paid Rs.100 will be refunded otherwise the fee will not be repaid.
Similarly candidates who are covered other regions may check the detail by clicking the following links
Region wise RRB SSE/CMA Answer keys