RRB Recruitment 2014 – 6101 Vacancies – Apply Online for Jr Engineer, Sr Section Engineer Posts @ http://www.rrbald.gov.in/
RRB Recruitment 2014 – The Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent Posts, for filling up of 6101 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the RRB Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format using online mode from 20.09.2014 to 19.10.2014 by 23.59 hrs.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – RRB Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 6101 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
A. Senior Section Engineer: 1798 Posts
- P-Way: 282 Posts
- Bridge: 54 Posts
- Works: 208 Posts
- Civil: 82 Posts
- Estimator: 04 Posts
- Research Engineering: 02 Posts
- Workshop: 01 Post
- Mechanical Workshop: 121 Post
- Mechanical: 65 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon: 250 Posts
- Diesel Mechanical: 39 Posts
- Diesel Electrical: 25 Posts
- Diesel (A): 02 Posts
- Loco: 05 Posts
- J&T (Jig & Tools)/ (Drawing/ Design &Drawing) Mechanical: 11 Posts
- Drawing: 01 Post
- Design (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Engineering Workshop: 02 Posts
- S&T Workshop: 02 Posts
- Mechanical/ Dy.Car/ BG & MG: 01 Post
- Electrical/ Electrical (GS): 259 Posts
- Electrical Operations: 02 Posts
- Electrical Maintenance: 01 Post
- Electrical (TRD): 47 Posts
- Electrical (TRS): 12 Posts
- Electrical/ RS: 07 Posts
- (Drawing/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 25 Posts
- Signal: 121 Posts
- Telecommunication: 65 Posts
- Drawing/ S&T: 04 Posts
- (Research) Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Track Machine: 79 Posts
- Printing Press: 12 Posts
- Engineer/ Melt: 03 Posts
B. Chief Depot Material Superindent: 52 Posts
C. Junior Engineer: 3967 Posts
- P-Way: 517 Posts
- Works: 185 Posts
- Bridge: 76 Posts
- Drawing/ Drawing & Design (Civil): 167 Posts
- Estimator/ Senior Estimator: 17 Posts
- (Design) Civil: 20 Posts
- (Research) Engineering: 06 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop: 446 Posts
- (W/ Shop) Engine Development: 01 Post
- Mechanical: 242 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Open Line): 542 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Mechanical (MWT): 02 Posts
- (Research) Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Diesel Mechanical: 162 Posts
- Diesel Electrical: 80 Posts
- Loco: 27 Posts
- (Drawing/ Design/ Designing& Drawing) Mechanical/ Mechanical Design: 73 Posts
- J&T (Jig & Tools): 08 Posts
- (Design) Carriage & Wagon: 08 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical General: 479 Posts
- Electrical/ TRD: 88 Posts
- Electrical: 10 Posts
- Electrical/ TRS: 71 Posts
- RS: 21 Posts
- (Design) Electrical: 12 Posts
- (Drawing/ Design/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 67 Posts
- Signal: 189 Posts
- Telecommunication: 164 Posts
- Drawing/ Drawing & Design/ Signal/ S&T: 35 Posts
- Estimator (S&T): 01 Post
- Drawing: 02 Posts
- S&T Workshop: 03 Posts
- (Research) Instrumentation: 09 Posts
- IT: 93 Posts
- Track Machine: 109 Posts
- Engineering Workshop: 09 Posts
- Junior Engineer Plant: 01 Post
- Printing Press: 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Melt: 02 Posts
D. Depot Material Superintendent : 105 Posts
E. Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: 179 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 20 – 35 years for Sr.No:A,B,E Posts,
- 18 – 33 years for Sr.No:C,D Posts as on 01-01-2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a Combination of any sub stream of Basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute for Sr.No:A(1-6) Posts,
- Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute for Sr.No:A(7,33,34), B Posts,
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field for Sr.No:A(8-32) Posts,
- Three years Diploma in relevant field for Sr.No:C(1-35,37) Posts,
- PGDCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA/ DOEACC “A”level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University/ Institution for Sr.No:C(36) Post,
- Diploma in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution for Sr.No:C(38,40),D Post,
- Matriculation or its equivalent, State Diploma or All India Certificate in Printing Technology obtained after 3 years course for Sr.No:C(39) Post,
- Degree in relevant field from Recognized University for Sr.No:E Post.
Selection Process :
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ document verification.
Examination Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC Male candidates through online using Net Banking or debit/ credit card (service charges apply for all other banks, other than SBI, which will be borne by the candidates) or through Challan form in SBI Branch, or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip in SBI Branch (service charges apply). SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/ Minorities and EBC candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply :
The candidates those who are interested in applying for RRB Recruitment 2014 can apply online through the website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/ from 20-09-2014 to 19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Log on through the website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/.
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
- Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
- Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill other relevant personal details.
- Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip.
- In any branches of SBI (service Charges) apply.
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
- Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression,
- Signature and also copy the declaration
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
- Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online:19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Written examination is tentatively to be held for Jr Engineer Group: 14-12-2014
- Written examination is tentatively to be held for Sr Engineer Group: 21-12-2014.