RRB Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 14033 Posts
Railway Recruitment Boards invite Online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application through the regional websites of RRB, up to January 31, 2019.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Date of Publication – 29.12.2018
Opening of online registration – 02.01.2019
Closing of online registration – 31.01.2019
Closing of offline payment – 04.02.2019
Closing of online payment – 05.02.2019
Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects – 07.02.2019
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentatively scheduled – April/May, 2019
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details:
Total – 14,033 Posts
- Junior Engineer- 13034
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology)-49
- Depot Material Superintendent-456
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant-94
General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST – Rs. 250/-
Eligibility Criteria for RRB JE Recruitment 2019:
1. Junior Engineer (JE) – Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline
2. Junior Engineer (Information Technology) – PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognised university/ institute.
3. Depot Material Superintendent – Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
4. Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant – Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum 45% marks
Age Limit (As on January 1, 2019):
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 33 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
How to apply for RRB Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019?
- Visit RRB official website – http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
- Search for Junior Engineer (JE) notification link in Employment Notice
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to RRB Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on RRB and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 14033 Junior Engineer (JE) job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if RRB asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results, Jobs and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect