RRB Bhubaneswar JE Results – Exam held on 14.12.2015 and 21.12.2015 – Document verification on 16th and 17th April 2015
RRB Bhubaneswar JE Results – Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar has announced the written examination results for the posts in JE group for which Written examination were conducted on 14th and 21st December 2014. Candidates who have appeared for the above examination can check the results now by clicking the link given below:
Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar conducted a common Written Examination on 14.12.2014 & 21.12.2014 against various posts of JE &DMS Group and GDCE notifications of East Coast Railway and SSE Group respectively of CEN-2/2014 as mentioned below:
Category No.36,37,38,39, 40,43,46,57, 59,66 & 76 – CEN-2/2014 – JE(P.Way), JE(Works), JE(Bridge), JE/Drawing/Drawing & Design (Civil), JE/ Estimator (Civil), JE(Mechanical Workshop), JE(Carriage & Wagon ), JE/Electrical(TRD), JE/Electrical(TRS), JE/Estimator (S& T) & Depot Materials Superintendents.
Based on the performance in this examination 198 candidates have been provisionally short listed to appear in Verification of Documents and verification of Genuineness of their Candidature as per the following schedule at RRB, Bhubaneswar: The last 7 digits of Roll Nos. are given below in ascending order horizontally against each notification separately. The first 7 digits of Roll Nos. common to all these candidates is 1614236 for JE Group & 1614201 for SSE Group (for example roll number 1000852 should be read as 1614236 1000852).
Documents to be brought at the time of Document verification for RRB Bhubaneswar JE Recruitment
- Matriculation Certificate issued by Board containing date of birth as proof of age and qualification along-with the mark sheet and 12th ( +2) Passed Certificate along with Mark sheet.
- Certificate of possessing prescribed technical qualification or higher qualification if any.
- Caste certificate in prescribed format issued by appropriate authority for SC/S T/OBC candidates, if any. OBC certificate must contain the creamy layer status & should have been issued within one year before the date of verification.
- Income certificates for Economically Backward candidates availing exemption of examination fees and affidavit for minority candidates are required to be produced.
- No Objection Certificate for serving employees from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing you if finally selected. GDCE candidates are required to produce identification-cum-sparing memo from their controlling officer.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge.
- Lower portion of call-letter in original of written examination.
- The call-letter in original issued for Verification of Document & genuineness of candidature.
- 2 copies of passport size photographs as submitted with the application.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in proper proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board.
- Any other relevant certificate/testimonials available with the candidate.
- The candidate should also bring one set of clear & legible photocopy each of the above mentioned original certificates/documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer clearly indicating the name, designation & official stamp of the signatory Gazetted Officer
RRB Bhubaneswar has already sent the intimation letter inviting the candidates for document verification through Speedpost.
All the best Candidates…….