REPCO Bank Jr Assistant/ Clerks and Probationary Officer Results 2015 – Exam held on 8th and 9th January 2015
REPCO Bank Jr Assistant/ Clerks and Probationary Officer Results 2015 – Repco Bank has conducted examination for the posts of Junior Assistant / Clerks and Probationary Officers on 8th and 9th January 2015. Candidates who have appeared for the above examination can check their results now.
How to check your REPCO Bank Jr Assistant/ Clerks and Probationary Officer Results 2015
- Enter Roll Number
- Enter Date of Birth DD Month Year
- Press "Submit"
Repco Bank set up by the Government of India is a fast growing organization having branches in all the five southern States and UT of Puducherry. The Board of Directors of the bank comprises Senior IAS Officers from Central and State Governments and Financial Experts. Repco Bank invites applications for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerks and Probationary Officers. The Salary structure of employees of the bank is same as that of IBA norms.
Details of Vacancies – REPCO Bank Jr Assistant/ Clerks and Probationary Officer.
- Probationary Officer – 15 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Clerk – 100 Posts (Tamilnadu – 80 posts, Karnataka – 10 posts, Andhra Pradesh and Telengana – 10 Posts)
Probationary Officer – Rs.14,500 to Rs.25,700 – Emoluments Rs.29892/- per month – CTC Rs.7.43 Lakhs
Junior Assistant /Clerk – Rs.7,200 to Rs.19,300 – Emoluments Rs.15296/- -CTC Rs.3.35 Lakhs
The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months for Junior Assistant and 24 months for Probationary Officer of active service from the date of his/her joining the Bank. Repco Bank reserve the right to curtail/extend the probationary period.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC are as per Government guidelines
- 3% of posts are reserved for Persons with disabilities in accordance with section 33 of Persons with disabilities (equal opportunity in protection of Rights and Full participation), Act 1995(i.e. VI 1%, HI 1% and OH 1%).