RBI Assistant Recruitment 2014 – 506 Vacancies – Apply Online for Assistant Posts @ http://www.rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2014 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Assistants Posts in various Offices of the Bank for filling up of 506 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through Online mode from 16.07.2014 to 06.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – RBI Assistant Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Vacancies – 214 posts
Name of the Posts : Assistants
- Ahmedabad: 10 Posts
- Bangalore: 37 Posts
- Bhopal: 37 Posts
- Bhubaneswar: 25 Posts
- Chandigarh: 40 Posts
- Chennai: 30 Posts
- Guwahati: 10 Posts
- Hyderabad: 36 Posts
- Jaipur: 26 Posts
- Jammu: 10 Posts
- Kanpur & Lucknow: 46 Posts
- Kolkata: 30 Posts
- Mumbai: 60 Posts
- Nagpur: 20 Posts
- New Delhi: 20 Posts
- Patna: 39 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be
- between 18 and 28 years i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1986 and not later than 01-07-1996 (both days including).
- Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-07-2014.
- The upper age relaxation is : –
- 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC,
- 10 years for PWD (GEN),
- 13 years for PWD (OBC) &
- 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST) candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Graduation or Passed in Matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces with relevant defense service for Ex Servicemen category) with 50% marks (Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Competitive Online Examination and Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates need to Pay Rs 450/- (Examination Fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ General candidates and Rs 50/- (Intimation Charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS candidates, paid through online/ offline mode.
Online Mode :
- Candidates can pay the fee in online mode by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Offline Mode :
- Candidates can pay the fee in offline mode through the CBS branches of the banks listed, from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in/ from 16-07-2014 to 06-08-2014. After applying online, take print out of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online :
- Candidates must scan their photograph, signature and have valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website http://www.rbi.org.in/.
- Click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” —> “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- A Provisional Registration number and Password will be generated, note it.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Login yourself and upload their photograph & signature.
- Make the fee payment by using online/ offline mode.
- Take print out of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 16-07-2014.
- Last Date for Online Registration & Edit of Applications: 06-08-2014.
- Last Date for Reprint of Applications: 21-08-2014.
- Online Fee Payment: 16-07-2014 to 06-08-2014 (both dates inclusive).
- Offline Fee Payment: 18-07-2014 to 11-08-2014 (both dates inclusive).
- Tentative Date of Online Test: Around Fourth Week of September 2014.
- Tentative Date to Download Call Letters: 16-09-2014.