Pune Constable Recruitment 2014 – Pune Police Recruitment
Pune Constable Recruitment 2014 – Pune Police Department, Maharastra has issued notification for the recruitment of 1316 Police Constables. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates on or before 25.05.2014. The details of the recruitment is given below:
Educational qualifications required for Pune Constable Recruitment 2014
- Pass in Secondary Certificate examination / Madhyamic Examination / 10 Std from recognised Institute.
- Proficiency in Marathi, Hindi and English languages
Age limit for Pune Constable Recruitment 2014
Should be between 18 and 25 years as on 30.04.2014. Relaxation will be as per norms.
Rs.125 should be paid through SBI.
Selection Procedure for Pune Constable Recruitment 2014
Written test—>Physical Fitness Verification—>Interview.
How to apply for Pune Constable Recruitment 2014
- Logon to https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
- Fill all the particulars
- Generate challan for payment of Examination fee
- Pay the Examination Fee in any State Bank of India Branch and fill the particulars
- Take print out of the registration details and keep it in safe place.
Last date for registering online 25.05.2014
Last date for payment of Examination fees in SBI 26.05.2014