ONGC Recruitment 2014 Assistant Grade III (105 Posts) – Online Application – Non Executive Positions
ONGC Recruitment 2014 Assistant Grade III (105 Posts) – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites online applications from experienced persons for the recruitment of Non-executives (class-III & IV) in the disciplines of Drilling, Electronics, Electrical, Materials Management, Transport, Geophysics, Geology, Chemistry, Finance, HR, Stenography and Fire for recruitment at A-2, A-1 & W-1 level. These posts are for Delhi and Dehradun.
A. Dehradun Vacancies :
1. Technical Assistant Grade-Ill (Geophysics- Surface) (A2) – 02 Posts
2. Technical Assistant Grade-Ill (Chemistry) (A2) – 02 Posts
3. Assistant Rigman (Drilling) (A2) – 04 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Electrical) (A2) – 02 Posts
5. Assistant Grade-Ill (Transport) (A2) – 01 Post
6. Assistant Grade-Ill (Materials Management) (A2) – 02 Posts
7. Assistant Grade-Ill (Accounts) (A2) – 03 Posts
8. Assistant Technician (Electronics) (A2) – 06 Posts
9. Junior Assistant Technician (Electronics) (A1) – 05 Posts
10. Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) (A1) – 19 Posts
11. Junior Technical Assistant (Geology) (A1) – 12 Posts
12. Junior Fire Supervisor (A1) – 01 Post
13. Junior Fireman (W1) – 02 Posts
B. New Delhi Vacancies :
14. Assistant Grade-III (P&A) (A2) – 10 Posts
15. Assistant Grade-III (Materials Management) (A2) – 02 Posts
16. Assistant Grade-III (Transport) (A2) – 01 Post
17. Assistant Grade-III (Accounts) (A2) – 07 Posts
18. Junior Assistant (Steno-English) (A1) – 24 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years; for Jr. Fireman – 18 to 27 years as on 27.06.2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification: Please refer the pdf ; link given below
Selection Process: Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
ONGC Written Test Pattern: Written test paper will consists of only 120 objective type [100 from Subject discipline and 20 from General Awareness & Aptitude, each Question carrying 1(one) mark] and Duration of Examination will be 2 hours. There will be no negative marking.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General/ OBC category and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman
How to Apply : Interested candidates have to apply online. Candidates need not send the print out of the online application process, however candidates are required to provide a active email id to get important instructions from ONGC.
Last Date : 27th June 2014
For details : http://eapplynew.com/ongcrec/pages/Advt_ONGC_2014.pdf
To Apply online : http://eapplynew.com/ongcrec/pages/Registration.aspx