Office of the District Judge Hooghly Recruitment 2014 – 112 Vacancies – Apply for Steno, LDC, Typist and Other Posts @ http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/
Office of the District Judge Hooghly Recruitment 2014 – The Office of the District Judge Hooghly has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, English Typist, Process Server, Peon and Gardener Posts for filling up 112 vacancies
To fill up these vacancies, applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for Office of the District Judge Hooghly Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 01.09.2014 upto 5.00 p.m.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Office of the District Judge Hooghly Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 112 vacancies
Post designation :
- Peon: 51 Posts
- Gardener: 01 Post
- English Stenographer: 07 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 33 Posts
- English Typist-Copyist: 21 Posts
- Process Server: 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Office of the District Judge Hooghly Recruitment 2014 :
Academic Qualification :
- Madhyamik or equivalent and certificate in Computer Training for LDC,English Typist and Stenographer.
- Class VIII certificate for other posts.
Age Limit :
- As on 1 January 2014, age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Age relaxation as per the rules.
Examination Fee :
- Rs.250/- for LDC,English Typist and Stenographer and Rs.200/- for other posts in case of UR & OBC candidates.
- Rs.250/- for LDC,English Typist and Stenographer and Rs.200/- for other posts in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Pay through Challan form or Cash or through Net.
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates will be selected based on Written test &
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Office of the District Judge Hooghly Recruitment 2014 are required to submit the application enclosed
one self addressed envelope of size of 25 CM X 11 CM with postal stamp of Rs.5/- affixed.
- Attest all the documents and fill the application form.
- Send all these to the Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly, PO Chinsurah, Dist Hooghly, Pin- 712101 or drop at drop box of Head quarter of District Court (English Department), Chinsurah, Hooghly. on or before 01.09.2014
Important Date :
Last date for submission of application : 1st September 2014