Odisha District Court Recruitment 2014 – 127 Vacancies – Apply for Jr Clerk, Peon, Jr Typist & Other Posts @ http://ecourts.gov.in/
Odisha District Court Recruitment 2014 – The Office of the District Judge Ganjam has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Jr Clerk/ Copyist, Jr Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Amin, Peon & Other Posts, for filling of 127 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the Odisha District Court Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 08.10.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Odisha District Court Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 127 vacancies
- Jr Clerk/ Copyist: 71 Posts
- Jr Typist: 11 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III: 09 Posts
- Salaried Amin: 02 Post
- Peon, Orderly Peon, Sessions Guard, Malkhana Peon, Sweeper, NWM, and Choukidar: 34 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha District Court Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 18 years and 32 years for Sl no 1 to 4 Posts,
- 18 years to 37 years for Sl no 5 Post as on 08-10-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted u/s.3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination for Sl no 1, 2, 3 Posts,
- Passed the matriculation examination or equivalent for Sl no 4 Post,
- Passed Class-VIII Examination for Sl no 5 Post.
Scale of Pay :
- Rs.5200-20200/-+ G.P.1900/- for Posts S.No.1, 2
- Rs.5200-20200/-+ G.P.2000/- for Posts S.No.3,4
- Rs.4750-14680/- + G.P.1500/- for Posts S.No.5
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates are selected based on written exam, Computer Science Test, Trade test, Viva-Voce.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- in shape of Treasury Challan under head 0070 – Other Administrative Services -01- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees – 9904650- Law Department – 9916730- Examination Fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts and no fee for SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Odisha District Court Recruitment 2014 are required to apply in prescribed format along with Treasury Challan, Self attested Board or equivalent certificate, qualification, Two Character Certificates issued by the two Gazetted Officers/ Medical Practitioner/ Sarpanch, Three Self signed recent passport size photographs, Two self-addressed envelopes duly stamped with Rs.30/-, etc and send through Registered Post/ Speed post to office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur on or before 08-10-2014.
Important Date :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 08-10-2014