NUPGET Admit Card 2015 – MD / MS / MDS Admission – Exam on 2.2.2015
NUPGET Admit Card 2015 – Nitte University / NitteT Education Trust is conducting entrance examination for the admission of MD / MS / MDS courses. Candidates who have applied for the entrance examination can download now at the link given below:
How to download NUPGET Admit Card 2015
- Enter the Candidates name as mentioned in the Degree Certificate/ Mark Card
- Enter Date of Birth (dd mm yyyy)
- Press :Submit"
Important Dates in NUPGET Admission
- Date of Entrance Test – 02-02-2015
- Date of publication of key answers (Provisional) – 03-02-2015
- Last date for receipt of objection / clarification, if any, for key answers through e-mail. – 09-02-2015 (Monday)
- Date of publication of Key Answers (final) 16-02-2015 (Monday)
- Date of announcement of Merit List & Counseling Notification 28-02-2015 (Saturday)
- Date of Counselling – First Round 12-03-2015 (10.00 a.m.) (Thursday) for MS/MD and for MDS13-03-2015 (10.00 a.m.) (Friday)
- Date of Counselling – Second Round – 30-03-2015 (9.30 a.m.) (Monday)
- Last date for Admission – 30-04-2015 (Thursday)
- Date of Commencement of classes – 02-05-2015 (Saturday)
- Date of Casual round of admission, if any – 30-05-2015
NUPGET scores will be considered for admission in to MS/ MD and MDS courses under the purview of Nitte University. At present there are 98 seats available and candidates who have completed MBBS / BDS have applied for this entrance.
The examination will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours. There will be 200 questions for 200 marks.
Nitte is accredited by NAAC with "A" grade and "A" category Deemed University by MHRD, Government of India.
NUPGET Admit Card 2015