NTA UGC NET Official Answer Key 2018 Released; Check at ntanet.nic.in
NTA or National Testing Agency has released the UGC NET answer key for the December 2018 exam from the official website of NTA, ntanet.nic.in. The Exam was conducted from December 18 to December 22, 2018. The answer key released is only provisional and candidates can submit their objection in case of any wrong answer marked in the answer key. The link to submit objection on the answer key is also available on the NTA NET official website. UGC NET exam was conducted at 598 centres in 295 cities. Candidates can check their answer key online from the official website at ntanet.nic.in
The facility to submit challenge on the NET answer key will be available till January 1, 2019 up to 5:00 pm. For every objection candidate will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000. In case the challenge submitted by the candidate is accepted by the expert panel, the full amount will be refunded to the candidate. After the process to submit objection on answer key is over, an expert panel appointed by NTA will go through all the challenges submitted and accepted. After resolving the objections, NTA will prepare another answer key which will be final and no objection will be entertained on the same.
The scores of each candidate will be determined on the basis of the final answer key. The NTA NET result and final answer key may be released simultaneously. As per the last update from NTA on NET result, the result should be announced on or before January 10, 2019.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key:
1. Go to website ntanet.nic.in
2. Click ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’
3. In the next screen, click on the ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’.
4. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
5. Click ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’.
6. You will see 50 Question IDs for Paper I and next 100 Question IDs for Paper II. They are in sequential order.
7. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
8. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box .
9. After clicking your desired option, both for Paper I and Paper II, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
10. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
11. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
12. Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
13. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
14. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
15. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
16. In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be reimbursed in the same account
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results, Jobs and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect