NIT Jalandhar Walk In Interview for Assistant Professors Recruitment – National Institute of Technology – Contract basis – Even Semester January to June, 2015
Walk-in-interview for filling up the posts of Assistant Professors (on contract basis) will be held on 1 January 2015,as per schedule displayed on the Institute website. The candidates are required to bring a copy of Resume along with original certificates and one set of photocopies of certificates at the time of interview:
Name of the Post : Assistant Professor
Discipline / Departments :
1. Biotechnology – 07 Posts
2. Chemical Engineering – 08 Posts
3. Civil Engineering – 13 Posts
4. Computer Science & Engineering – 11 Posts
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering – 12 Posts
6. Electrical Engineering – 01 Post
7. Industrial & Production Engineering – 09 Posts
8. Instrumentation & Control Engineering – 08 Posts
9. Information Technology – 03 Posts
10. Mechanical Engineering – 13 Posts
11. Mining – 03 Posts
12. Textile Technology – 05 Posts
13. Physics – 02 Posts
14. Chemistry – 04 Posts
15. Mathematics – 10 Posts
16. Humanities & Management – 16 Posts
i) Management – 12 Posts
ii) English – 01 Post
iii) Soft Skill & Personal Interview – 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.45000/- per month (inclusive of House Rent Allowance) consolidated.
Qualification : M Tech/M Phil/MBA/Master’s Degree in Related area of Management (Commerce, Public Administration, Engineering Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Economics, Business Economics and Sociology) with first division at Master’s or Bachelor level in the appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology/Science and Humanities (English)/ Management. The candidates with Ph D degree will be preferred.
Note : i) For the post of Assistant Professor in Mathematics, Graduation in Science will only be considered ii) For Industrial & Production Engineering discipline, candidates with basic degree of Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering are also eligible.
Selection Process : Walk in interview to be conducted on 1st and 2nd January 2015 (Please refer the pdf for interview details ; link given below).
For details : http://www.nitj.ac.in/News/facultyadvt.pdf