Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 – 264 Vacancies – Apply Online for Lascar and Fireman Posts @ http://godiwadabhartee.com/
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 – The Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Lascar-I and Fireman Posts, for filling of 264 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 in the prescribed format through online mode from 10.02.2015 to 20.02.2015.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 :
Total No. of Post : 264 Vacancies
Name of the Post :
- Lascar -I : 207 Posts.
- Fireman : 57 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 :
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and Interested Candidate should have passed 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board /Institution Should know swimming and 03 Years Service on a ship / craft from a registered vessel.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 35 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process :
- Selection based on common written examination & Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested and eligible for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 are required to apply online through Naval Dockyard website http://www.godiwadabhartee.com/ from 10.02.2015 to 20.02.2015.
Important dates :
- Start Date for Online Application : 10th February 2015
- Last Date for Online Applications: 20th February 2015
- Last Date for Receiving Print out Application : 25th February 2015