National Archives of India Recruitment 2014 – 86 Vacancies – Apply Online for Supervisor, Archival Assistant, Mender, Helper Posts @ http://nationalarchives.nic.in/
National Archives of India Recruitment 2014 – The National Archives of India has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Supervisor, Archival Assistant, Mender and Helper Posts, for filling up of 86 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the National Archives of India Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 03.10.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – National Archives of India Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 86
Name of the Posts : Supervisor, Archival Assistant, Mender and Helper
Job Location : New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for National Archives of India Recruitment 2014 :
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and Interested Candidate should have passed Master Degree in Modern Indian History, 10th Class and trained in Archival Conservation and 8th Class.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be 18 years to 65 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process :
- Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written test and Interview.
Pay Scale :
- Pay Scale : Rs.8000/-P.M. to Rs.25000/-P.M.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for National Archives of India Recruitment 2014 can apply applications should be sent to Ministry Of Culture office. Send your fully filled applications to Director General National Archives of India Janpath New Delhi – 110001, For More See Employment News 13-19 Sep 2014, Page No.43
Important dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 3rd October 2014.