MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2014 – 260 Vacancies – Apply Online for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Police SI Posts @ www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Police SI Recruitment 2014 / MPSC Police Recruitment 2014 / MPSC Recruitment 2014 / MPSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2014
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2014 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Police Sub Inspector posts for filling up of 260 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode on or before 27th August 2014 .
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2014 :
Total No.of Posts : 260 vacancies
Post Name : Police Sun Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Police SI Recruitment 2014 :
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants should have their Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized university/college/institute.
Age Limit :
- Applicant’s age should be between 19 years to 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Application Fee :
Application fee is Rs. 515/- for General applicants and Rs. 315/- for Reserved applicants.
Selection Procedure :
- Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, medical test, physical test and interview.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2014 are required to apply through online application on its official web portal on or before 27 August 2014.
- The Application Form is available on official web portal.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for online application is 12th August 2014.
- Last date for online application is 27th August 2014.