Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu Jobs 2014 – 2176 Vacancies – Apply Online for Assistant Surgeon Posts @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu Jobs 2014 – The Public Works Department Maharashtra, Mumbai has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of
Jr Engineer, Civil Engineering Assistant and Stenographer Posts for filling up 243 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu Jobs 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 08.08.2014 to 21.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu Jobs 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 243 vacancies
Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu Jobs 2014 – 2176 Assistant Surgeon Posts: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu invites applications for the recruitment of 2176 Assistant Surgeon Vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 01-09-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of the Posts :
- Assistant Surgeon (General- MBBS): 2142 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon (Dental): 34 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu Jobs 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be 35 years for Asst Surgeon (General), 30 years for Asst Surgeon (Dental) as on 01-07-2015 for others and no age limit for SC/ ST/ BC candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree for Sl no 1 Post,
- BDS Degree for Sl no 2 Post.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be based on written exam.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 347/- for SC/ SCA/ ST candidates, Rs. 750/- for others through the following modes on or before 03-09-2014.
Online Mode :
- Candidates have to pay the fee through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment.
Offline Mode :
- Candidates have to pay the fee through System generated payment challan at any of the branches of Indian Bank. Payment should be made within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application. (payment challans will be generated only during 7 AM to 9 PM only).
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu Jobs 2014 are required to apply Online form the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/ on or before 01-09-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Before applying candidates have to scan colour photograph (20KB to 50KB in size) and signature (10KB to 20KB in size) in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Login to the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on “Recruitment” and click on “www.mrb.tn.gov.in”
- Select name of the post for which you want to apply and click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter all the details like post name, name, etc.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature and click on “Submit Application”.
- Make payment as mentioned in Application Fee.
- After payment system will generate Registration Number and Password, retain them for future reference.
- Take print out of filled application and retain it for future reference.
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification: 10-08-2014.
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications: 01-09-2014.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 03-09-2014.
- Date and Time of Examination: 28-09-2014 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM.