LIC AAO Recruitment 2015 – Recruitment of AAO(Gen) and AAO(CA)
LIC AAO Recruitment 2015 – Life Insurance Corporation of India has issued an Advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalists) for Jammu and Kashmir State and also for North Eastern Regions, Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountants) for all India. The candidates selected for North
Eastern Region and Jammu & Kashmir State will be posted in that region only. They can serve in that region for 5 years after that they will be transferred to other parts of the Country.
The details of the recruitment are given below:
Vacancy details of LIC AAO Recruitment 2015
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For Jammu & Kashmir State- 40 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For North Eastern Region- 60 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant)- For All India – 100 Posts
Reservation details of Posts
- SC – 24
- ST – 14
- OBC – 46
- UR – 116
Total – 200
Important dates in LIC AAO Recruitment 2015
- Online Registration and payment of examination fee Starts on – 5.1.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration and payment of examination fee – 22.1.15
- Call letters download begins on – 2nd week of February 2015
- Tentative date of online Examination – 20.2.15
Educational Qualifications :
For AAO (Gen) – Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution
For AAO(CA) – An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Age Limit as on 1st January 2015 : Should have completed 21 years and shall not be more than 30 years. For relaxations of age click the link below.
Pay Scale : Basic pay of Rs. 17240 /- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) – 32640 (Under Revision). Emoluments will be Rs.38,512 approximately.
Selection Procedure of LIC AAO Recruitment 2015
Selection will be based on online examination and interview.
Application Fee : Rs.50 for SC / ST / PWD candidates and Rs.500 for others.
How to apply :
Candidates who have the required qualifications can apply online through the LIC Official web site at the link given below: