KVS Recruitment 2014 – 669 Vacancies – Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Principal, Asst, Tech Officer and Other Posts @ www.mahagenco.in
KVS Recruitment 2014 – The KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Principal, Assistant, Technical Officer, Hindi Translator, Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer Grade-II Posts for filling up of 669 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for KVS Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 15.09.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – KVS Recruitment 2014 :
Total No of Posts : 669 vacancies
Name of Posts :
- Principal : 145 Vacancies
- Assistant : 81 Vacancies
- Technical Officer : 3 Vacancies
- Hindi Translator : 7 Vacancies
- Upper Division Clerk : 120 Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk : 284 Vacancies
- Stenographer-II : 29 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Principal : 35 years to 50 years
- Assistant and Technical Officer : 35 years
- Hindi Translator : 28 years
- Upper Division Clerk : 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk : 18 years to 27 years
- Stenographer Grade-II : 27 years
- Relaxation of age for OBC aspirants is 3 years, SC / ST aspirants is 5 years, Physically Challenged aspirant is 10 years, Government servant is 5 years and Kashmir Domiciled aspirant during 1st of January, 1980 to 31st of December, 1989 is 5 years.
Education Qualification :
- For Principal : Post Graduation degree with 45 per cent marks and B.Ed. degree
- For Assistant : Graduation degree with working knowledge of computers
- Technical Officer : Degree in Civil Engineering
- Hindi Translator : Post Graduation degree with English and Hindi as prime subjects at degree level
- Upper Division Clerk : Bachelors degree with knowledge of computers
- Lower Division Clerk : Class 12th pass with typing speed of 30 words per minute with knowledge of computers
- Stenographer Grade-II : Matriculate or qualification equivalent to it with typing speed of 40 words per minute and shorthand speed of 80 words per minute.
Application Fee :
- Contenders applying for the position of Principal and Technical Officer have to pay Rs.1,200 as application fee and for other posts contenders have to pay Rs.750.
- Applicants should pay the fee by means of Debit / Credit Card. Rs.30 will be charged by Indian Bank as service charge excluding the application fee.
Process of Selection :
- Written Examination / Typing Test / Skill Test and Interview will be the criteria for selection of aspirants. Contenders applying for the post of Principal have to give the Written Examination at Delhi and for the post of Technical Officer will be made according to the examination scheme.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for KVS Recruitment 2014 are requited to apply for the posts mentioned above by visiting the official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Aspirants should fill the application form with all the necessary details and upload scanned copy of signature and passport size photograph as well.
- After completing the application form candidates should submit it accordingly.
- Contenders should not forget to take print out of the system generated application form and send it to the address given below :
Post Box No. 3076,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Dates :
- Last date for submitting the online application is 15th of September, 2014.
- Closing date for receipt of print out of the application is 22nd of September, 2014.