KPSC Recruitment 2014 – 901 Vacancies – Apply Online for Technical, Non Technical & Backlog Posts @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Recruitment 2014 – The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Technical, Non Technical & Backlog Posts, for filling of 901 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the KPSC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 25.09.2014 to 25.10.2014 till 01.00 pm.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – KPSC Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 901 vacancies
Name of Post : Technical, Non Technical & Backlog
- Senior Assistant Director in the Dept. of Information: 03 posts
- Principals in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
- Assistant Engineer in the Dept. of Sericulture: 01 post
- Lecturer Pharmacognosy: 01 post
- Lecturer Pharmaceutics: 01 post
- Information Assistant in the Dept. of Information: 10 posts
- Kannada Language Teacher: 50 posts
- English Language Teacher: 50 posts
- Hindi Language Teacher: 50 posts
- Urdu Teacher: 50 posts
- Mathematics Teacher: 50 posts
- General Science Teacher: 50 posts
- Social Science Teacher: 50 posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 50 posts
- Computer Teacher: 50 posts
- Art and Crafts Teacher: 50 posts
- First Division Computer Assistant in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
- Wardens of Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
- Wardens of Post Matric Hostel (Men): 38 posts
- Wardens of Post Matric Hostel (Women): 56 posts
- Superintendents of Pre-Matric Hostel (Boys): 27 posts
- Superintendents of Pre-Matric Hostel (Girls): 39 posts
- Female Staff Nurse in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 07 posts
- Assistant Librarian in the Dept. of Kannada and Culture : 01 post
- Receptionist-cum-Librarian in the Dept. of Information: 07 posts
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies in the Dept. of Cooperation: 50 posts
- Physician (Unani) in the Dept. of Ayush: 09 posts
- Physician (Nature Cure and Yoga) in the Dept. of Ayush: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for
KPSC Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be between 18-40 years for S.No.3 to 5, 18 to 35 years for remaining posts. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Degree in Journalism of a University established by Law in India or equivalent qualification for S.No.1 post,
- Master’s degree with B.Ed and must have secured not less than fifty percent of the total marks for S.No.2 post,
- Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No.3 post,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and M.Pharm Degree in Pharmacognosy with First Class for S.No.4 post.
- Refer the notification for post wise details.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Kannada Language Test.
Application Fee :
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- for General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for KPSC Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 25-09-2014 to 25-10-2014 till 01:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature before applying online.
- Candidates have a valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply Online for Technical, Nontechnical, Backlog Posts in Notification Dt.25-09-14.
- Select the ‘I Accept I have gone through the above instructions’ and click on ‘Open Application’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to open the online application form of appropriate post.
- Enter the details like Personal, Educational qualification, Age, Relaxation, Contact Details.
- Submit the application form, application number and password will be generated.
- Edit the application by using Application number & Password.
- Upload photograph & signature by clicking on ‘Photo & Sign Upload’ by entering Application number & Password.
- Print the Application by select the ‘Print Application’, and take print out for future reference.
- Pay the fee by select the ‘Payment Details’ by entering application ID & Password.
- Take print out of Challan form and pay the fee.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-10-2014 till 01:00 pm.
- Date of Kannada Language Test: 06, 07 & 08-12-2014 at 10:00 to 11:30 am & 02:00 to 04:00 pm.