Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies @ http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – The Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Pharmacist, LP School Assistant, Asst Engineer, Assistant Insurance Medical Officer, Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer and other posts.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 17.09.2014 up to 12:00 midnight.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 :
Total No.of Posts : 838 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 07 Posts
- Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/ Depot & Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/ Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant etc: 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Kannada & Malayalam): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (Ex-Servicemen only): 01 Post
- Clerk-Typist: 01 Post
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Kozhikkode): 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha): 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha-SC): 01 Post
- Nurse Grade II (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
- Tug Driver: 01 Post
- LP School Assistant (Kannada Medium): 01 Post
- LP School Assistant (Malayalam Medium): 15 Posts
- Cooly Worker: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 01 Post
- Vocational Teacher-Live Stock Management: 02 Posts
- Dairy Extension Officer: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Arabic: 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 10 Posts
- Watchman/ Night Watchman (Ex-servicemen only): 01 Post
- Pump Operator/ Plumber: 02 Posts
- Lineman Grade I: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk/ Bill Collector
- Physical Education Teacher – High School (Malayalam Medium): 01 Post
- High School Assistant (Social Studies) Kannada Medium: 03 Posts
- Attender: 01 Post
- Assistant Pharmacist: 54 Posts
- Lower Division Accountant: 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade IV: 01 Post
- Foreman (Central Workshop): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Trade Instructor Grade II (Tool & Die Making): 01 Post
- Junior Manager (Quality Assurance): 04 Posts
- Deputy Town Planner: 03 Posts
- Pre Primary Teacher (Deaf School): 01 Post
- Head of Section in Information Technology: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit is
- 18-45 years for Post 14,
- 21-50 years for SC/ ST and 21-49 years for other communities for Post 20,
- 18-35 years for Posts 28 & 29,
- 21-50 years for Posts 1 & 3.
- Refer to the notification for post wise age details.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess S.S.L.C or Pre Degree Examination or Higher Secondary Examination and T.T.C Examination for Post 14,
- P.G degree in respective discipline & have permanent registration under State Medical Council for Post 20,
- Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy for Post 28,
- B.Com for Post 29,
- B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E Degree in Engineering (Civil) for Post 1,
- Degree in Modern Medicine or equivalent qualification for Post 3.
- Refer to the notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test/ OMR Test.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 17-09-2014 up to 12.00 midnight.
- After submitting online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online :
- Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
- Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- Click on Sign Up beside New Registration and fill all the details.
- Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password.
- Click on Apply Now button of the respective posts.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- Candidates can view and have a print out of the details in the profile by clicking the link registration card, if required.
Important Date :
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-09-2014 up to 12.00 midnight.