Karnataka State Board of AUQAF Recruitment 2014 – 177 Vacancies – Apply Online for Auditor, DEO, Surveyor & Other Posts @ www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Karnataka State Board of AUQAF Recruitment 2014 – The Karnataka State Board of AUQAF has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Auditor, Steno, Surveyor, DEO & Other Posts, for filling up of 177 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies,Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the Karnataka State Board of AUQAF Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format from 12.09.2014 to 29.09.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Karnataka State Board of AUQAF Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 177 vacancies
Name of the Category :
- Waqf Officer: 15 posts
- Legal Assistant: 10 posts
- First Division Assistants/ Waqf Inspector: 30 posts
- Auditor: 30 posts
- Stenographer: 03 posts
- Surveyor: 20 posts
- Second Division Assistant: 27 posts
- Data Entry Operator/ Typist: 32 posts
- Kannada: 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka State Board of AUQAF Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Degree for S.No.1 post, Civil Engineering for S.No.6 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Application Fee :
- Refer notification for complete details regarding application fee.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written test.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Karnataka State Board of AUQAF Recruitment 2014 may apply online through the website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in from 12-09-2014 to 29-09-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Log on through the website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Before applying online candidates should have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Read all the instructions before applying online.
- Click on the “Application Form”.
- Fill the details and upload the scan copies of photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form, a unique registration number with password will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the printout copies of application form and challan form.
- Pay the fee through Challan.
- Now after making payment candidates have to scan the copy of challan form.
- Revisit the website and upload the scanned copy of challan using “Upload Challan” option.
- Keep the copies of application form and challan form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting date to Apply Online: 12-09-2014.
- Last date to Apply Online: 29-09-2014.