Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015 – Assistant Horticulture Officer, Staff Nurse Posts
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015 – Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued Advertisement No.PSC-1/RTB-2/2014 for the recruitment of Assistant Horticulture Officer, Staff Nurse, Gazetted Probationers Posts. All eligible candidates can apply through online mode at KPSC official web site www.kpscapps.com on or before 22nd March 2015.
Vacancy details of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015
- Assistant Horticulture Officer – 362 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 90 Posts
- Gazetted Probationers – 440 Posts
Educational Qualification :
For Assistant Horticulture Officer : Degree in Horticulture from a recognised University.
For Staff Nurse : Pass in SSLC or equivalent with Diploma in Nursing (3 ½ years Course) from an Institution recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka.
Application fee : Rs.300 for General category candidates and Rs.25 for Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons.
Mode of Selection
- Preliminary written examination for 200 marks at the duration of 90 minutes.
- The written examination will be of Multiple choice questions type
- Specific Paper for 200 marks for 120 minutes duration.
- Candidates who pass in the written examination will be called for Interview / Certificate verification.
- Click to view the Syllabus http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/SYLLABUS
How to apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015
- Online applications to be submitted through KPSC official web site http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/ and then click on the link ‘Application For Technical /Non Technical Posts/ Backlog posts/Asst. Director of Town Planning ’
- Candidate should fill all the particulars called for
- Candidates may have a scanned copy of the Passport size photograph and signature
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number. All communications will be sent to through email id.
- Candidates can edit the particulars before they press "Submit" Button. Hence candidates are advised to be careful before submitting the submit button
- Candidate can preview the submitted information in "Preview Application" option
- Candidates can seek any assistance in filling online applications on Telephone numbers 8197367453, 7259270641, 9535600619, 9535600801