JSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2014 – 2204 Vacancies – Apply online for Jharkhand SSC Forest Guard Posts @ www.jssc.in
JSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2014 – The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Forest Guard Vacancies by conducting Jharkhand Forest Guard Competitive Examination 2014, for filling of 2204 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the JSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 05-11-2014 at 11:00 AM to 22-12-2014 till 04:00 PM.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – JSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 2204 vacancies
Name of the Posts : Forest Guard
Name of the District :
- Ranchi: 160 posts
- Khunti: 53 posts
- Gumla: 36 posts
- Simdega: 48 posts
- Lohardaga: 48 posts
- Ramgarh: 74 posts
- Bokaro: 33 posts
- Dhanbad: 34 posts
- Hazaribagh: 206 posts
- Chatra: 152 posts
- Koderma: 62 posts
- Giridih: 182 posts
- Palamu: 76 posts
- Latehar: 242 posts
- Garhwa: 137 posts
- Dumka: 48 posts
- Deoghar: 30 posts
- Jamtara: 10 posts
- Godda: 25 posts
- Sahebganj: 08 posts
- Pakur: 10 posts
- West Singhbhum: 326 posts
- Saraikela: 56 posts
- East Singhbhum: 148 posts
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 35 years for UR/ General candidates, 37 years for EBC candidates & BC candidates, 38 years for Women (UR, EBC & BC) & 40 years for SC/ ST (Men & Women) candidates as on 01-08-2014.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Intermediate (10+2)/ equivalent from Jharkhand recognized or any other state government recognized board/ council.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Preliminary & Main Examination.
Examination Fee :
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) for General category and Rs.125/- (Non-refundable) for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand through Bank Challan/ Credit/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for JSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2014 can apply online through the website www.jssc.in from 05-11-2014 at 11:00 AM to 22-12-2014 till 04:00 PM.
- Starting date for Online Registration: 05-11-2014 at 11:00 AM on wards.
- Last date for Online Registration: 22-12-2014 till 04:00 PM.