JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Results 2014 – JIPMER Exam Merit List & Cut Off Marks @ www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Results 2014 – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry has declared the Entrance Exam Results in its official website. The MBBS Entrance Exam was conducted on 8th June 2014 at various examination centres all over India.
The candidates those who have appeared can check their results/cut off marks from website immediately. The JIPMER MBBS 2014 result will have candidates roll number, date of birth, total marks and marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry Biology (Zoology & Botany) and English.
JIPMER had initiated the JIPMER MBBS 2014 Admission during May 2014 and have accepted the online applications from the students upto 2nd May 2014. Subsequently they have organized the MBBS Entrance Exam at national level in many examination centres on 8th June 2014. The Entrance exam results have been declared in the official website and the candidates are advised to check their results in the website.
Based on the JIPMER officials, there are 150 MBBS seats and candidates will be admitted on the basis of JIPMER MBBS 2014 merit list. The merit list will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in JIPMER MBBS 2014 entrance exam. The merit list of JIPMER MBBS 2014 will be based on percentile scored by candidates. The percentile will be calculated on the basis of the average marks obtained by the first top ten candidates in the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2014.
In the case of two or more candidates securing equal marks in the JIPMER MBBS 2014 Result their inter se merit shall be determined as follows:
- Eliminating first English marks
- If there is still a tie by eliminating Physics marks
- If there is still a tie by eliminating Chemistry marks
- If there is still a tie by eliminating Biology marks
- If the tie is still not broken, then a candidate senior in age shall rank senior to a candidate who is junior in age
Candidates will be called for JIPMER MBBS 2014 Counselling based on their rank in the JIPMER MBBS 2014 Result. The counselling for JIPMER MBBS 2014 will be conducted on July 10 and 11, 2014. JIPMER will release admission order to candidates on July 16, 2014.
Important Dates :
- Date & Ti me of Entrance Examination : 08. 06. 2014 ( Sunday) (10. 00 AM to 1 2. 30 PM)
- Date of declaration of Result (Online) : 13. 06. 2014
- Allotment of seat by Personal appearance : 10 & 11. 07. 2014 (Thursday & Friday)
- Admission order issue to the candidate : 16. 07. 2014 (Wednesday)
- Commencement of Course : 17. 07. 2014 (Thursday)
DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS :
Number of seats to be filled for MBBS 2014 session through competitive entrance examination conducted by JIPMER is represented here under
|(B)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|(C)||Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|(D)||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|(F)||NRI / OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||
Candidates can check the JIPMER MBBS 2014 cut off marks of various categories who have qualified in the JIPMER MBBS 2014 entrance exam from the table given below. The cut off mark of JIPMER MBBS 2014 is based on the total marks secured by candidates out of 200.
Category Cut off Marks
||Opening – 172|
|Closing – 155|
|OBC Non Creamy Layer (OBC NCL)
||Opening – 167|
|Closing – 147|
||Opening – 168|
|Closing – 123|
||Opening – 156|
|Closing – 110|
||Opening – 169|
|Closing – 110|
|Puducherry Unreserved Category (P UR)
||Opening – 149|
|Closing – 105|
|Puducherry OBC Non Creamy Layer (P OBC NCL)
||Opening – 143|
|Closing – 103|
|Puducherry SC (P SC)
||Opening – 145|
|Closing – 79|
|Orthopedic Physically Challenged (OPH)
||Opening – 149|
|Closing – 88|
|Under Self Finance Scheme (OC & NRI Combined)Number of Candidates – 15||Opening – 167|
|Closing – 139|
How to Download JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Results 2014 :
- Go to Official Web portal http://jipmer.edu.in/category/announcements/
- Navigate to the link “JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Results 2014″and click on it
- JIPMER MBBS Exam Results will be appeared on screen in PDF format.
- Download and save it in your computer.
- Students can Check their results
“All the Best to the Candidates”