ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 – 497 Vacancies – Apply for Indo Tibetan Border Police Constable (Pioneer) posts @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2014 – The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Constable (Pioneer) Posts for filling up of 497 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the ITBP Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 09.10.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – ITBP Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 497 Posts
Name Of the Post :
- Electrician: 135 Posts
- Plumber: 90 Posts
- Carpenter: 92 Posts
- Welder: 04 Posts
- Painter: 15 Posts
- Mason: 161 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 23 years (Candidates should not have been born earlier than 09-10-1991 and not later than 09-10-1996) as on 09-10-2014.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EXS/ Government servants.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should pass Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with One year trade certificate from an Industrial Training Institute or recognised Institution or One year work experience in relevant trade.
Scale of Pay :
- Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Pay Band – 1).
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates are selected based on Height Bar, Race, PST, Biometric Identification, Written test, Trade Test, Interview, Checking of Documents, Detailed Medical Exam.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- in form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS) stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices and Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got canceled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the issuing Post Office and no fee for women candidates of SC/ ST/ EXS.
How to Apply:
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for ITBP Recruitment 2014 are required to apply in prescribed format along with copies of Educational Certificate, Date of birth Certificate, Caste certificate, Passport or Pan Card or Voter ID or Adhar Card or Domicile Certificate, Professional/ Experience certificate, passport size photographs affixed on application duly attested by Gazetted Officer, 3 self-addressed envelopes of 4″X9″ size with Rs. 5/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope, CRFS and by superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (PIONEER) IN ITBP” and send to the Inspector General (Central) Frontier, ITB Police, Plot No. 163-164 (E-8), Trilochan Nagar, Post-Trilanga Near Shahpura, Bhopal (MP), PIN Code- 462039 on or before 09-10-2014 and 16-10-2014 for candidates in remote areas.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09-10-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for the candidates in Remote Areas: 16-10-2014.