ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2014 – 233 Vacancies – Apply Online Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Assistant Posts @ http://www.isro.gov.in/
ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2014 – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has published an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Posts in various Departments for filling up 233 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through Online mode from 17.07.2014 to 07.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 233 vacancies
Post Name : Assistants
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2014:
Age Limit :
- Candidates should be 18 years to 26 years as on 07th August 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the candidate’s category.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have done Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university of Institution.
Pay Scale :
- Pay Scale is Rs. 5200 to 20200/-
Selection Process :
- The Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam & interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2014 can apply application through online mode form official website before 07th August 2014.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 17-07-2014 and 07-08-2014.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application CORRECTLY and compulsorily.
- For those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, the on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online application: 17th July 2014
- Last date of online application: 07th August 2014
- Last date for application fee payment: 08th August 2014
- Written Exam: 12th October 2014