Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2015 – Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2015 – Indian Navy is in the process of recruiting Sailors for Senior Secondary Results. Large number of candidates have applied for the Sailor post and the admit card / call letter / hall ticket is uploaded in the Nausena Bharti web site www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for the Sailor post can download their admit by following the procedure given below:
- Click the link given below
- Select the Entry Type
- Enter First letter of your name
- Enter First letter of Father’s Name
- Enter Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY
- Enter the code displayed in the screen.
- Press "Submit"
- The questions will be from the subjects English, Science, Mathematics and GK.
- The duration of the examination will be for one hour
- Candidates have to pass all the individual papers
- Candidates who have passed the written examination have to appear for PFT followed by Medical Examination.
Candidates are advised to go through admit card generated for the correctness of the particulars viz., Name, address and venue.
All the best candidates for a grand success……