Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2014 – Download Navik GD Exam Hall Ticket / Call Letter @ http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
IC Guard Navik GD Hall Ticket 2014 / Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Hall Ticket 2014 / Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2014/ Indian Coast Guard Hall Ticket 2014
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2014
– Are you waiting for IC Guard Navik GD Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2014 ? The Indian Coast Guard is going to conduct the Written Examination for Navik GD programme.at various examination centres. The Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the above Exam is available in its official website. The candidates those who have applied for the above exam can download their Call Letter from the website.
ICG has released the Admit Card for the Written Test that has to be conducted for the Navik (GD) programme. Candidates who have filled up the application form for the said post must be looking for the Admit Card for the exam. The way to download Admit Card as well as link to download the Admit Card for the exam is mentioned here.
Pay scale :
- Pay scale of Rs. 5200 –20200/- will be provided to the candidates along with Rs. 2000/-as grade pay.
- Applicants who have been rejected from taking up the exam will not get Date, Time and Venue of the Exam after entering the details.
- The rejection may be due to Duplicate Entries filled in the application form or they might not have been shortlisted for the exam.
- At the day of the exam, candidate has to being the true as well as the Photostat copies of the related certificates and documents.
- The Xerox copies should be signed by the candidates.
- They also require bringing the Examination Pads for support purpose to take the exam.
Documents to Bring at Written Test:
- 2 sets of application form, True set of Class 10th Certificate and Class 12th Mark sheet/ Certificate, Photo Id Proof, Caste Proof and 10 latest colored pp size photos
Written Test Overview:
- The test will be objective type carrying multiple answers for each question. The questions will be designed from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Current Affairs.
Selection process :
There will be three modes of selection of the candidates respectively –
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2014 :
- Go to the official site at – http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Navigate to the link “Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2014” and click on it
- Enter your application number, date of birth and Required detail and click submit button
- Your Admit card will appear on the device screen.
- Save it in your Computer
- Take a print out of Admit card for your use
- Candidates must carry the Hall Ticket / Admit Card along with them while going for Written exam.
- They will not be permitted if they will not carry their Admit Card / Call Letter with them for appearing for the examination.
“All the Best to Candidates“