Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – 195 Vacancies – Apply for Indian Army for Havildar Posts @ http://www.ap.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – Indian Army has published an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Havildar (Education) Posts for filling up 195 vacancies in the Army Educational Corps in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for Indian Army Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 10.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Indian Army Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 195 vacancies
Name of the Posts : Havildar (Education)
- Science Stream : 97 Posts
- Arts Stream : 98 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit is 20 years to 25 years for Civilian candidates and 28 years for re-mustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess M.Sc/ B.Sc/ M.C.A/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (I.T) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics or Computer Science for Science Stream and M.A/ B.A with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics or Sociology for Arts Stream.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Screening, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standards, Written Examination, Teaching Aptitude Test/ Interview.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Indian Army Recruitment 2014 are required to send their applications in prescribed format along with all required documents and two self addressed stamped registered envelopes of Rs 22/- denomination issued by Department of Post & Telegraph giving present address with Pin code, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for Havildar Education” to the concerned Headquarters Recruiting Zones (mentioned in Employment News Paper) on or before 10-08-2014.
- Venue: HQ Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt.
- Venue for Teaching Aptitude Test/ Interview: AEC Training College & Centre Pachmarhi (M.P).
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 10-08-2014.
- Date of Written Examination: 26-10-2014.