Indian Army 121st TGC Course Commencing July 2015 – Technical Graduate Course – Permanent Commission – for Engineering Graduates
Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/Services. Course commencing in July 2015 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Indian Army 121st TGC Course Commencing July 2015 – Details :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year of Engineering course. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
Discipline wise vacancies are as given below :
- Civil Engineering – 15 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 05 Posts
- Automobile /Workshop Technology – 01 Post
- Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/Avionics – 01 Post
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ InfoTech/M.Sc (Computer Sc) – 05 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication – 08 Posts
- Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics /Micro Electronics & Microwave – 05 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- Architecture/Building construction Technology – 02 Posts
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg – 02 Posts
- Chemical Engg – 01 Post
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg Technology – 01 Post
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production – 02 Posts
Grant of Commission : Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
Duration of Training : One year
Cost of Training : The entire cost of training is at Government expense. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 8135/ -per week for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy.
Pay & Allowances : The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs.15,600/ – as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Army also provides free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online.
Online Application commences on : 1st December 2014
Last Date : 31st December 2014
For Details : Indian Army 121st TGC Course Commencing July 2015
To Apply Online : http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.(Apply Online by clicking at the Officer’s—> How to Apply –> ONLINE APPLICATIONS) .