IIT JAM Admit Card 2015 – Exam on 8.2.15
IIT JAM Admit Card 2015 – Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. JAM 2015 will be held on February 08, 2015 (Sunday) for admission to Integrated Ph.D. degree programmes at IISc Bangalore, and M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.- Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. dual degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.- M.S.(Research)/Ph.D. dual degree programmes at IITs (Bhubaneswar, Bombay, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee and Ropar) for the academic year 2015-16. Candidates who have applied for JAM 2015 can download their Admit Card.
How to download IIT JAM Admit Card 2015
- Click the link given below
- Enter your email id / Enrolment ID
- Enter the password
- Click "Submit"
Provision has been given to recover your forgotten Enrolment ID or Password.
Test Papers and Syllabus IIT JAM 2015
Candidates can view the test papers and the syllabus for the JAM 2015 examination. The examination will be conducted for the following 7 subjects.
Biological Sciences (BL)
Mathematical Statistics (MS)
Question Pattern for Jam 2015
JAM 2015 examination will be conducted for the seven test papers listed above. All seven test papers will be of fully objective type, with three different patterns of questions as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) : Each MCQ type question has four choices out of which only one choice is the correct answer.
- Multiple Select Questions (MSQ): Each MSQ type question is similar to MCQ but with a difference that there may be one or more than one choice(s) that are correct out of the four given choices.
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions: For each NAT type question, the answer is a signed real number which needs to be entered using the virtual keypad on the monitor. No choices will be shown for these type of questions.
The Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) conduct the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) for admission to Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programmes at IISc Bangalore and M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.-M.S. (Research)/ Ph.D. Dual Degree and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at IITs. The main objective of JAM is to consolidate Science as a career option for bright students across the country.
The results for the IIT JAM 2015 will be declared on 19th March 2015