IBPS CWE Clerks IV 2014 Notification – Download IBPS Clerks Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus @ www.ibps.com
IBPS CWE Clerks IV 2014 Notification – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organization.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for IBPS CWE Clerks IV 2014 Notification in the prescribed format through online mode from 12.08.2014 to 01.09.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Participating Banks :
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Central Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||UCO Bank|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Indian Bank||Any other Bank /Financial Institution|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CWE Clerks IV 2014 Notification :
Name of the Post : Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks -IV)
- Candidates minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 28 years as on 01-08-2014, i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1986 and not later than 01-08-1994 (both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination and Common Interview. Candidates who are shortlisted in the examination (CWE) will be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by Participating Organizations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank with the help of IBPS.
- Monthly Salary will be issued through the Pay scale of Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 applicable to clerk posts.
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.17500.00 per month inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Application Fee :
- Candidate must pay application fee/ intimation charges of Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD category and Rs.600/- for all others through online or offline mode.
- Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Online Mode :
- After submission of online application form, candidates can make payment through payment gateway by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking from 12-08-2014 to 01-09-2014. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Take print of e-receipt for future use.
Offline Mode :
- Candidates can deposit the fee (offline) by using system generated fee payment challan at CBS branches of any of 7 Public Sector Banks mentioned in the notification from 14-08-2014 to 03-09-2014. Fee payment Challan can be downloaded after submission of online application form.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for IBPS CWE Clerks IV 2014 Notification are required to apply online through IBPS’s website www.ibps.in from 12-08-2014 to 01-09-2014.
- After submission of online application form, candidates are required to take print out of it for future purpose. System generated printout of the online application form, original and self attested photocopies of all relevant documents must be produced at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Before apply online candidate have to scan their photograph and signature and must have a valid email ID.
- Log on to website www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open link “CWE Clerks” and then click on option “Click here to Apply Online for CWE-Clerks (CWE-Clerks-IV)” to open the online application form.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” and fill the details in the online application form at the appropriate places and upload photograph and signature.
- After filling all the details submit the application form, A registration number and password will be generated, candidate should note down the registration number and password for future reference.
- Make payment by using online/ offline modes and update payment details by revisiting the website.
- Take print out of system generated e-receipt (if online payment made) and online Application Form for future purpose.
Important dates :
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 12-08-2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 01-09-2014
- Online Payment of Application Fees: From 12-08-2014 to 01-09-2014
- Offline Payment of Application Fees: From 14-08-2014 to 03-09-2014
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ ST/ Minority Community/ EXSM/ PWD candidates: 07-11-2014 to 17-11-2014
- Pre-Examination Training: 17-11-2014 to 22-11-2014
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 17-11-2014
- Online Examination (Tentative dates) – Some/ All/ Additional Dates as the need arises: 06-12-2014, 07-12-2014, 13-12-2014, 14-12-2014, 20-12-2014, 21-12-2014, 27-12-2014.
- Declaration of Result Status of Examination (CWE): January 2015
- Download of Call Letters for Interview: January 2015
- Conduct of Interview: February 2015
- Allotment: April 2015
Also check following IBPS Banks Exam 2014 – CWE Clerk IV Related Information
[catlist tags=”ibps-cwe-clerks-iv-2014″ numberposts=10]