IAF AFCAT Admit Card 2014 – Download AFCAT Exam Hall Ticket / Call Letter @ http://careerairforce.nic.in
AFCAT 2014 Admit Card / AFCAT 2014 Hall Ticket / Indian Air Force AFCAT Exam Hall Ticket 2014 / AFCAT 2014 Admit Card Download / AFCAT 2014 Call Letter / AFCAT August 2014 Admit Card / AFCAT August 2014 Exam Admit Card / Download AFCAT 2014 Hall ticket
IAF AFCAT Admit Card 2014 – Are you waiting for AFCAT Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2014 ? The Indian Air Force (IAF) is going to conduct the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2014 on 31st August 2014 at various examination centres. IAF will upload the Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the above Exam in its official website very soon. The candidates those who have applied for the above exam can download their Call Letter from the website after the declaration of the same.
Indian Air Force will release the IAF AFCAT Admit Card 2014 on its official website shortly. The AFCAT Exam will be held on 31st August 2014. Candidates who have applied for AFCAT they are eagerly waiting for their examination Admit Card. Candidates can download their exam Admit card from the official website.
Indian Air force Department Conducts AFCAT Exam in every year in the month of August. Selection of candidates will be made in the basis of written exam marks. All the AFCAT 2014 exam qualified candidates will be called for physical test that is conducted by IAF Department . to download AFCAT 2014 Admit Card/hall ticket candidates have to need Application No. and Date of Birth .
How to Download IAF AFCAT Admit Card 2014 :
- Go to the official website at http://careerairforce.nic.in/
- Navigate to the link “AFCAT 2014 Admit Card” and click on it
- Enter your Registration number and DOB
- Enter Submit Button
- Admit card will appear on the screen
- Take a print out of Admit card for your use
- Candidates must carry the Hall Ticket / Admit Card along with them while going for Written exam.
- They will not be permitted if they will not carry their Admit Card / Call Letter with them for appearing for the examination.
“All the Best to Candidates“