HPPSC Asst Professor & Engineer Recruitment 2014 – 183 Vacancies – Apply Online for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Professor / Engineer Posts @ www.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Asst Professor & Engineer Recruitment 2014 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has published an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Professor & Engineer Posts for filling up 183 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for HPPSC Asst Professor & Engineer Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through Online mode on or before 20th August 2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – HPPSC Asst Professor & Engineer Recruitment 2014:
Total Number of Posts – 183 vacancies
Post Name :
- Assistant Professor (CTVS) Class I: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Anatomy): 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (College Cadre) Class I: 98 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 20 Poss
- Assistant Professor (Applied Sciences & Humanities): 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 54 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Asst Professor & Engineer Recruitment 2014 :
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants should have their Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.
- For post wise more details about educational qualification read the official notification.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Pay Scale :
- Rs.37400 – 67000 – Rs.8900/- (Grade Pay)
Selection Procedure :
- The applicants will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply :
- The Applicants those who are interested in applying for HPPSC Asst Professor & Engineer Recruitment 2014 should fill their HPPSC Assistant Professor & Engineer Recruitment 2014 Application Form and apply through online mode before 20th August 2014.
Important Dates :
- Last date of online application is 20th August 2014.