High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2014 – 269 Vacancies – Apply Online for Stenographer Posts @ www.highcourtchd.gov.in
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2014 – The Central Recruitment Agency on behalf of District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Stenographer Grade III in Subordinate Courts of Punjab for filling up of 269 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 04.09.2014 to 23.09.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2014 :
Total No of Posts: 269 vacancies
Post Name : Stenographer Grade-III
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidate’s age should be 18 to 38 years
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification should be Graduate Degree in Arts or Science
Selection Procedure :
- Selection for the post of Stenographer Grade-III is based on Typing Test
Application Fee :
- Application fees for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III is Rs. 500/- for General Candidates and Rs. 125/- for Other Candidates
How to Apply :
- Candidates required to open official website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2014 using application in the website www.highcourtchd.gov.in
- Fill up complete application form.
- Submit the application form with photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application and keep it in a safe place.
Important Date :
- Starting Date of Application Submission : 04/09/2014
- Last Date of Online Application Submission : 23-09-2014