HAL Nashik Recruitment 2014 – 275 Vacancies – Apply Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts @ http://www.hal-india.com/
HAL Nashik Recruitment 2014 – The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Air Craft Division, Nashik has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancies in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nashik Division, for filling up of 275 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the HAL Nashik Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 16.10.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details –
HAL Nashik Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 275 vacancies
Name of the Post :
I. Graduate Apprentice:
- Aeronautical Engg: 04 Posts
- Aircraft Maintenance Engg: 04 Posts
- Computer Engg: 01 Post
- Civil Engg: 01 Post
- Electrical Engg: 10 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engg: 01 Post
- Electronics and Telecom 14 Posts
- Industrial Engg: 05 Posts
- Mechanical Engg: 53 Posts
- Production Engg: 05 Posts
- Metallurgy: 02 Posts
- Computer Science and Application: 03 Posts
II. Technician Apprentice:
- Civil Engg: 02 Posts
- Electrical Engg: 30 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom: 02 Posts
- Industrial Electron Igs: 05 Posts
- Instrumentation Tech: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engg: 86 Posts
III. Technician (Vocational) Apprentice:
- A/C and Auditing: 07 Posts
- Building Maintenance: 04 Posts
- Computer Technique: 04 Posts
- Med. Lab. Technician: 01 Post
- Office Management: 05 Posts
- Office Secy/ Stenography: 02 Posts
- Purchasing and Storekeeping: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for
HAL Nashik Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates maximum age should be 26 years for Sl no I Post, 25 years for Sl no II Post, 23 years for Sl no III Post as on 01-09-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have successfully completed Degree in engineering technology in relevant discipline for Sl no I Post,
- Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from State Board of Technical Education in relevant Discipline/ Subject for Sl no II Post,
- pass in 10+2 with Vocational subjects from HSC Board for Sl no III Post.
Selection Process :
- Candidates are selected based on merit, taking into consideration of the marks scored in Graduate/ Diploma/ MCVC, with respect to the post applied for.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- through Demand draft drawn in favour of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited payable at State Bank of India, Ojhar, Township (SBl Branch Code-1195) and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for HAL Nashik Recruitment 2014 can apply in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant certificate, DD, by superscribing the envelop as “Application for the post of __ Apprenticeship- 2014″ and send through ordinary post to Training Department, Post Box No.23, HAL Township Post Office, Ojhar, Tal. Niphad Dist. Nashik -422201 on or before 16-10-2014.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 16-10-2014.
- Tentative Date of Displaying Selected Candidates: 15-11-2014.