Gujarat Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014 – 141 Vacancies – Attend Walk – in – Interview – Apply for Tutor Posts @ www.gujhealth.gov.in
GHFWD Recruitment 2014 / Walk-in-Interview for Tutor Vacancy 2014 / GHFWD Tutor Recruitment – Attend Walk-in for 141 vacancy
Gujarat Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014- The Gujarat Health and Family Welfare Department, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Tutor Posts at Govt. Medical / Dental Colleges-Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Jamanagar, Rajkot & Bhavnagar, for filling up of 141 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview for Gujarat Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014 on 21.08.2014 to 22.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Gujarat Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014:
Total No.of Posts : 141 vacancies
- Tutor (Medical College) – 122 posts
- Tutor (Dental College) – 19 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age limit is 30 years for Post No.1
- Maximum Age limit is 32 years for Post No.2
Educational Qualification :
- Qualifications and Teaching experience should be as per Government recruitment rules
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Pay Scale :
- Rs.9300 – 34800/- + Grade pay Rs.5400/-
How To Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Gujarat Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014 are required to download the application from website and fill up in all respects and attend the Walk-in-interview with all the documents on 21.08.2014 and 22.08.2014.
Venue and Time of Interview :
The candidates are advised to note down the following venue & time for the walk-in-interview as detailed below:
- Venue : GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar
- Time : 10.30 am to 1.00 pm
Important Date :
- Walk in interview to be conducted on 21.08.2014 & 22.08.2014